Pass or Refund Guarantee
Are you Eligible?
To qualify for the Pass or Refund Guarantee, you must have purchased your current software at the full individual retail price (unless there were any promotional discounts). We also offer a Pass or Update Guarantee so that you will have the most up-to-date information available when preparing to retake your exam. To be eligible for the Pass or Update Guarantee, your current software must have been acquired at a discounted repurchase price (renewal/update) or with an acquired discounted rate. Renewal/update purchases and corporate discount purchases are only eligible for the Pass or Update Guarantee.
In order to get the Pass or Refund Guarantee, you must meet the following study requirements:
- See and answer all objective questions correctly at least once.
- Spend an average of at least one minute per objective question.
- Spend an average of at least 15 minutes per task-based simulation (in AUD, FAR, and REG) and 20 minutes per essay question in BEC for the CPA. Also, 20 minutes per essay simulation in CMA.
- Take your exam before your online course subscription expires.
- Achieve a 50% or higher on the part(s) of the examination that you submitted for Pass Update or Pass Refund Guarantees.
- Send a copy of your completed progress files or exam results to Gryfin
Refund or Update Instructions
If you have failed your exam section and qualify for the Pass Guarantee, you can choose to get a refund. If you decide to retest, you can receive a free update if the section has changed. You need the most current information when studying for your exam. With Gryfin Test Prep, you are eligible for a refund or a free digital update of the appropriate materials if you send us the following within 30 days of receiving your results:
- A letter requesting an update or refund.
- A copy of your official examination scores that confirm you did not pass the exam.