Here at Gryfin, we are looking to hire very talented and motivated people to help us build the most innovative and effective CPA exam review course on the market. Our goal is to make learning fun and interesting, taking test prep into the modern internet era.
Instructional Designer (Part-Time)
The role of the Instructional Designer is dually focused; part high-concept designer and part interactive thinker. We are looking for a talented Instructional Designer to help us strategize and map out all of our different CPA exam study materials. These will align with our vision and goals as a company to disrupt the current test prep industry.
This is your chance to work with a truly innovative and hard-working team! You’ll have a stake in what’s being created and a part in transforming the lives and careers of our customers.
Main responsibilities for this position include:
- Generating mockups, wireframes, and rough prototypes for overall course
- Create a detailed blueprint for new CPA course creation
- Map out design for: multiple choice practice exams, quizzes, matching games, digital text, storyboard video design and layout, dashboard interface, progress tracking
- Plan, conceptualize, and organize multimedia and design elements to be used in course
- Work w/ designer, developers, and subject matter experts to execute on your ideas
- Participate on cross-functional teams, as appropriate, to assist in the development, implementation, and evaluation of training courses.
- Implement best practices for learning design and provide input to help with high-level creation of course material
- Serve as a technical resource for all aspects of the design process
- $35-$45 an hour based on experience
- Flexible working arrangement
- Opportunity to collaborate with an innovative team